Wednesday, July 25, 2018

PEST CONTROL GUY

I finally heard back from the pest control guy.  None to soon.  I got my delivery of fruit and veggies.  They drop the box by my side door at night.  The last few times it was early enough that I was still awake and could take it in.  

This time it was after midnight.  I got up in the morning and got the box.  I brought it inside and opened it.  Something had been inside during the night.  Whatever it is liked cantaloupe.  A lot.  About 1/3 of the cantaloupe was eaten.  

I cleaned up the mess.  I was surprised that the watermelon or corn was not touched.  Nor was the tomatoes or potatoes.  

I called the company to ask them to move my delivery location to my front door which is not as easy for me but will be less likely to have critters eat my food.  The problem with my front stairs is when anyone walks up them (and if you have come to visit you know) the dogs will hear and bark like crazy.  So when they deliver at 2 am, I will be woken up.  Something that never happened when they delivered to my side door.  

The nice woman on the phone also credited me for the cost of the cantaloupe she felt so bad for me.  I am now out a cantaloupe.  I was really looking forward to eating it.  I have been making fruit salad each morning with watermelon, cantaloupe and strawberries.  Yum!

Maybe the pest control guy can shed some light on the situation.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!