Thursday, February 26, 2015

FEET

I am going to be talking about my feet so if you are squeamish about feet or foot issues, this is your warning to close this blog and come back tomorrow.

I have horrible foot troubles.  Many folks with RA have foot troubles.  My feet hurt a lot especially in the morning.  They swell.  I had warts for years that took years to get rid of because I could not get them cut out.

Now I have corns.  I didn't know what to do with corns.  I spoke to my doc and he said to use corn pads.  I have been using them for about a week now and they seem to be working.  It is easier to walk since it is less painful.  I am hoping to have my feet look nicer before we go away on vacation.  For my birthday I asked for this new product called Amope Pedi Perfect.  It is supposed to make your feet look nicer.  I can only hope.



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!