Friday, February 27, 2015

BEAUTIFUL RUINS






I just finished the book Beautiful Ruins.  Now you might ask where do I find the time to read a book?  Well, it took me about a month and a half to read this book.  I mostly read at 4 am when I wake up and can't fall back to sleep right away and at 6:20 am when Lucky wakes me up to go outside and once again I can't fall back to sleep right away.  I am so happy I got a Kindle because I open it up read a few pages with the backlight turned down and fall asleep holding the Kindle. 

This book was hard to start.  I hated the first chapter.  I had to start it twice.  I thought I would hate this book but I heard it was great so I wanted to give it a chance.  Once I got into it, I was stuck.  I wanted to read it every day.  I recommend this book.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!