Friday, January 7, 2022

VEGAN ROASTED ROOT VEGGIES

 I had a meeting for my foster kid this morning and I had to wait a while for the zoom to get started. Once it was over, I started on my work project. It is not a hard project it is just a time consuming project. The client just made it harder than it had to be because they wanted it a certain way. I could have done it so much faster another way but I have to do what the client wants. They are paying.

Then after a client meeting, I roasted some root vegetables. I roasted parsnips, sweet potatoes and potatoes. I added salt and pepper, onion powder and garlic powder and decided to add lemon pepper. I thought it might add something interesting. It did. I like it. My lemon pepper is old and I am now purchasing another bottle. I just love roasted root veggies.

I am going to finish the project this weekend because I have to present it on Monday morning.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!