I was very good at:
- Getting rid of things that don't work - I got rid of a bookshelf, TV stand, hanging things, printer, and much more.
- Use up what I have - I took my printer table and used it for a TV table.
- Buy needful things - I bought magazine holders to hold my client work. I got a Food Saver.
- Get rid of awful things - I got rid of the awful TV stand that was monstrous.
- Hang pictures that make me smile - I have been framing art like crazy. I want pictures on the walls. No more empty walls!
- Make it my home - I am little by little making it my home. People are commenting on it.
- Let it go! I am letting things go. Get stuff out.
But today I did very little. I am sick. It came on very fast. Yesterday I was coughing a little bit and my nose has been running since August. Then last night I didn't feel that great. Over the weekend I would get hot and chilled but it is cold here. Then today I woke up and felt awful. Coughing and runny nose and chills. I called the doc and got a Z-pack. Don't want it to be bronchitis by Wednesday.
Going to sleep.