After a few days visiting Brenda's family, we are now at The Jersey Shore. Not that part of The Jersey Shore! There are other places along The Jersey Shore beside Seaside Heights where they film that stupid but sometimes entertaining reality series The Jersey Shore. We are in a much more tame and family-oriented part of The Jersey Shore. I am here with 26 of my family members for a family reunion. The trick after my last vacation is to stay healthy.
How to stay healthy at The Shore you ask? I am glad you asked! Follow these steps:
- Eat right. For me that means eat healthy. I made sure I have my protein and balanced meals by bringing my own food.
- Getting enough rest. I haven't done a very good job of that so far but today when we arrived I made sure to take a nap after 2.5 hours of driving in bumper to bumper traffic.
- Be careful in the sun. Keep sunscreen on at all times. Wear a hat. Be careful about how many hours I spend in the sun. I know that if I get sunburned I get sick, so don't over do it.
- Don't get stressed out. That goes without saying.
- Don't do more than I should. This is the one I struggle with all the time. I don't like to feel like I can't do something so I push myself. I have to stop when I have had enough. I also need to listen to Brenda when she says I have had enough.